Job title: Office Construction Manager – Integration
Company: TekCom Resources
Job description: Hiring for an office-based Construction Manager with experience in telecom equipment integration! The hiring company is open to candidates within 40 miles of ANY of their office locations; these offices are located in major cities throughout the U.S.
Essential Job Functions
- Actively participate in and make recommendations in Vendor selection process.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Coordinate material pickup and delivery to Integration contractors.
- Manage scheduling of Integration contractors
- Alarm Troubleshooting, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards.
- 3 to 5 years of experience at Cell sites of major wireless operators (TMO, AT&T, Verizon & Sprint)
- Have experience in working all types of environments such as but not limited to indoors, outdoors, rooftops, customer premises
- Commissioning, Decommissioning, Integration and of NOKIA site equipment Nokia Flexi & Nokia Airscale Node’s
- Installed, commissioned, and integrated/cutover SAS-MXP, SAR-M/F to Nokia 7250 IXRe routers equipment configuration of the Nokia Air Scale Base station at the cell site location.
- Knowledge of Equipment utilized: BB6630, BB5216, DUS, DUL/DUW/DUG. RBS6000 Series including LTE 6601, RBS3000. Radios including: RRUS-11, RRUS-32, Series 44, AIR Products
- Knowledge of Various Antenna System, Radio Losses, Radio Connector losses.
- Experience & Knowledge of Optical Fibers, various Connectors, SFPs and their specification
- Knowledge of RTWP, RSSI and PIM troubleshooting and root cause
- Ability to direct and diagnose workflow problems, critical paths, and institute remedies
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach – strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills – MS office and project management software knowledge
Key Skills: Integration Construction Manager, wireless, carriers, Nokia site equipment, NESC, NEC, OSHA, telecommunication #TekComJobs
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.
Expected salary: $38 – 42 per hour
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:57:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!