Job title: Online Banking Customer Service Representative (Remote Eligible)
Company: M&T Bank
Job description: Location: Buffalo, NY – Millsboro, DE – Work From Home
**We are offering permanent remote for those who reside in the M&T footprint but outside of Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE area.
**We are offering temporary remote to those who reside near Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE. You must report into the M&T Contact Center(s) in Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE once M&T decides to return employees to work on-site full-time.
**Candidates must have reliable high-speed internet connection in order to have a work from home office.
Hours: This is a full-time position. Must have open availability to cover 8am – 9pm Monday thru Friday and 9am – 5pm Saturday and/or Sunday.
Training: Full-time paid training is for several weeks. Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Responds to and resolves incoming customer calls regarding Retail and Business Online Banking products, as well as Retail customer service, including balance and transaction inquiries, Online and bill payment enrollments, bill payment and transfer assistance, bank-to-bank transfers, eStatement and document delivery assistance, alerts, Mobile Banking and Direct Connect account setup inquiries.
- Respond to customer telephone requests for information regarding the Bank’s Online Banking products in a timely and accurate manner, including balance and transaction inquiries, Online and bill payment enrollments, bill payment and transfer assistance, bank-to-bank transfers, eStatement and document delivery assistance, alerts, Mobile Banking and Direct Connect Account setup inquiries. Respond to incoming calls for Retail Service.
- Cross-sell Bank products and services to incoming customer service callers to meet their needs and expand their overall relationship with M&T Bank.
- Complete all tasks related to enrollment and operational maintenance, including opening an account, cancelling a bill payment or transfer and closing an enrollment, at the request of Online Banking customers.
- Identify compatibility of customer operating systems and browsers with requirements for adequate use of the Online Banking product to support customer usage of these products.
- Utilize various internal and external applications related to Online Banking to respond to Online Banking and Retail Service calls.
- Research customer Online Banking problems to identify root cause, including determining whether error messages are related to browsers, internet service providers and/or Bank applications to resolve the problem or log as an issue.
- Achieve and maintain satisfactory call-related quality monitoring and efficiency goals. Remain current on policy and procedural updates to ensure and accuracy of information provided customers.
- Advise management of systems or product problems impacting ability to provide accurate and timely information to customers to ensure prompt resolution to support high service levels.
- Ensure correct and legible completion of all electronic or paper forms required to respond to specific customer requests.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 1 years’ customer service, sales and/or related experience
Good communication skills
Strong telephone skills
Good organizational skills
Good time management skills
Intermediate familiarity with personal computers
Proven problem-solving skills
Knowledge of the customer service concept and importance in developing and expanding relationships
Understanding of personal finance software, web/mobile browsers (cache, cookies), mobile devices, operating systems and applications
Education and Experience Preferred:
Familiarity with the Bank’s computer systems and frequently used forms, products and services
Minimum of 2 years’ customer service, sales, and/or related experience; 1 year within specific product discipline
Strong knowledge of pertinent Bank products, services and procedures
Location Williamsville, New York, United States of America
Location: Williamsville, NY
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 01:48:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!