Job title: Oracle EBS Programmer (Warehouse Management)
Company: FANUC America
Job description: At FANUC America Corporation we are passionate about our customers, our employees, and the work we perform. We maintain a workplace where individuals can be proud of, where talents are embraced, and results are encouraged and supported.
We are looking for talented people who value integrity, informed decision-making and collaboration. If you believe you are one of those talented people, and are interested in being considered for a career at FANUC America, we invite you to apply today!
FANUC America Corporation is the world leader in robotics, CNC systems and factory automation and has been voted by our employees as a Top Workplace, year after year. Our innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas to be more efficient, reliable and profitable.
FANUC America Corporation (FAC) is currently searching for an Oracle EBS Programmer to be responsible for design, support, maintenance, and customization of FAC s Oracle E-Business Suite, specifically Warehouse Management System and Financial Modules (AR/AP/FA/GL). Primary responsibilities will include:
- Design, support, maintain and customization of an Oracle E-Business Suite with a focus on Warehouse Management and Finance Modules.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues, providing first level support and assisting in troubleshooting Oracle EBS software application issues.
- Maintain and modify existing programs and applications as required.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects, including prioritizing, meeting deadlines and handling changing priorities.
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in effective use of EBS.
- Monitor application health and help to identify and resolve performance issues.
- Provide applications documentation and training materials as needed.
- Troubleshoot problems to determine root cause and correct as required.
Ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills and education:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 7+ years of relevant Information Technology (IT) experience.
- 4+ years of experience supporting Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 application (Oracle EBS R12).
- Expertise in Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, and Oracle SQL Loader.
- Demonstrated experience with design and development of custom solution on Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), and JDeveloper.
- Experience creating procedures, API, Packages, Functions, and Triggers.
- Expertise in Customizing Workflow Processes and Forms Personalization s.
- Strong knowledge on tuning and query optimization techniques.
We offer market competitive pay and benefits programs, as well as opportunities for advancement, knowledge and skill development, and recognition of individual achievements. In addition, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Dollars
- Generous Holiday & Vacation Program
Location: Rochester, MI
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:06:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!