Job title: Outside Sales
Company: A G I Industries
Job description: Description:
Responsible for developing new customer base and maintaining contact with established customers for the purpose of driving profitable sales for AGI by meeting or exceeding monthly sales quotas and increasing customer satisfaction through customer service. * Develop business in various markets by creating and maintaining relationships with current and prospective customers through appointments, presentations, attending tradeshows and industry functions, and cold calling
- Conduct Marketing Research in various markets in assigned geographical area to expose potential customers in a geographical area
- Facilitate monthly product presentations
- Manage and maintain customer relationships by answering inquiries, processing orders, resolving issues, etc.
- Follow up on quotes in applications, repairs and finished goods
- Pick-up and deliver repaired and finished goods
- Entertain clients within course and scope of AGI Industries Policy Guidelines
- Assist customers with problem solving and application of products, budget estimates, timelines, project scope, data, technical information, etc.
- Maintain knowledge regarding product line by attending vendor webinars and onsite/factory training classes, reading product literature, industry news, etc.
- Maintain vendor relationships by communicating with vendor representatives on a regular basis and participating in joint sales calls as necessary
- Update and maintain activities in TDF on a regular basis
- Establish and communicate pricing levels for various customer bases on various products, projects and services while working with branch personnel on common customers to normalize pricing levels, expectations, etc.
- Provide input to management staff regarding inventory levels and repair equipment and training
- Relay customer vision and expectations to AGI Industries personnel
- Attend sales meetings as necessary while providing updates on current and prospective client’s
- Review commission statements (sales history reports) for accuracy on a quarterly basis
- Maintain CRM database (including sales call reports)
- Complete and submit Expense Reports in a timely manner
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Office environment; Travel 50-75%
- Exposure to variable weather conditions is likely
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1 – 3 years product line related experience
- 3+ Years related outside sales experience with products that are technical and complex
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Mechanically minded
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Light: Lifting 20 # maximum, frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 #; walking and/or standing required frequently.
Location: Marion, TX
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:53:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!