Job title: Part Time Asset Management Clerk – Information Technology
Company: Gwinnett County
Job description: Class Summary
PT Asset Management Clerk The IT Department is committed to empowering business stakeholders with technology and services that facilitate effective processes, collaboration, and communication. The Financial Management/Administrative Division is responsible for providing support for the IT Services department and consists of the Financial Management Office, the Asset Management Support team and the HR/Admin team. The Asset Management team is responsible for managing of and reporting of all technology assets countywide.
As an PT Asset Management Clerk you assist the Department of Information Technology team in acquiring and tracking technology assets.
- Review invoice information interfaced from accounts payable into asset management to correct tracking.
- Enter the asset specific information into the Asset Management repository. Complete review steps to ensure an asset was created and the appropriate entry was posted correctly.
- Run various asset management related processes so that asset additions, deletions and surplus are done correctly.
- Assist the asset management team with research related to technology assets that have been or will be disposed of.
- Serve as back up for the Technology Acquisitions desk.
- Perform administrative functions related to asset management tasks.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in Technology Asset Management
- Experience in Technology Acquisitions
- Experience in tracking detailed information
- Experience in tracking financial data
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
This job requires a public safety background check to include motor vehicle histories, criminal histories, and fingerprinting.
This is a part-time position with an average maximum of 29 hours per week. This position is not eligible for paid holidays or leave benefits.
NOTE: The class specifications listed on this site are not the official class specifications for Gwinnett County and are subject to change.
Part-time positions are only offered medical benefits if they work over an average of 29 hours a week for at least a year.
Expected salary: $18 – 22 per hour
Location: Gwinnett County, GA
Job date: Wed, 04 May 2022 05:08:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!