Job title: Part-Time Digital Marketing Admin (remote) – Nationwide
Company: Liberty Bank
Job description: Job Title
Part-Time Digital Marketing Admin (remote)
Work From Home
Digital Marketing Admin (Remote)
Part-Time, 8-20 hours/week, flexible hours, work from home
Are you an experienced Marketer looking to pick up some extra work? Would you like to work from home part time for a tech company?
There may be an opportunity to transition to full-time employment at a later date.
Our client is located in SW Portland and they provide Managed IT and Cloud Services to Portland area businesses. The Digital Marketing Admin role is eligible for hybrid and/or remote work, subject to company policies. Our client’s vision is to be helpful and professional, proactive, curious, and act with integrity while becoming the most trusted IT-support team in Portland. They seek candidates that are very good with people, excellent communicators, and excel in professional written communications.
You should have the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Capable of being on-time and accountable to track time spent
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 Services and Software
- Completed a four-year degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of marketing experience – creating campaigns and strategy.
- Willingness to learn and write about IT industry subjects, best practices, and security
- A background in IT or tech would be helpful to understand the content you will be creating
You will own the Marketing functions and responsibilities. Your primary mission is to increase qualified inbound leads using a variety of online methods and tools. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop & creat the company’s marketing strategy, and analyze the effectiveness of our strategy
- Create content, blogs, and newsletters (WordPress)
- Manage email drip campaigns (Mailchimp, Active Campaign)
- Posting social media content (all networks)
- Manage paid media campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook)
- Manage prospect database (Hubspot, Accelo)
- Daily timekeeping
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $20-$30 hourly, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package for our Full-time employees including:
- Eligible for Remote or Hybrid work
- Excellent Medical and Dental coverage (full time employees)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- IRA retirement plan with company match (full time employees)
- Phantom Stock plan (full time, one-year plus employees)
- Convenient location, directly on Max RED/BLUE line
Note: Our client’s office is mostly working remotely and hybrid during COVID-19. If you wish to work from home, you will be expected to provide a quiet, distraction-free workspace, and high-speed internet. They will provide a company laptop, monitor, and associated peripherals. Comfortable, socially-distant workspaces are available at their office if you are unable to work from home.
In addition to your resume, please include a cover letter that specifically explains both your interest in and qualification for this position by replying to this posting.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Expected salary: $20 – 30 per hour
Location: Portland, OR
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 06:46:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!