Job title: Patent Agent/Technical Advisor (Electrical, Computer Engineering and/or Telecommunications)
Company: Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie
Job description: Patent Agent/Technical Advisor (Electrical, Computer Engineering and/or Telecommunications)
Denver, CO; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Silicon Valley, CA
Lewis Roca is seeking a Patent Agent or Technical Advisor with two or more years of experience to join its Intellectual Property practice. We are considering candidates for our Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix or Silicon Valley office locations, and such candidates would support cross office needs.
Candidate will be primarily responsible for, but not limited to, preparing and prosecuting patent applications filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and foreign patent offices. Additional duties may include: providing technological guidance to attorneys in assisting clients to document inventions, counseling clients on comprehensive IP strategy, prior art analysis, and IP portfolio management. Experience with foreign patent applications is helpful, though not required.
- Registration to practice before the USPTO is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree (or advanced degree) in Electrical, Computer Engineering and/or Telecommunications is required
- Industry experience preferred but not required
- Detail oriented, organized & team oriented
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task independently under deadlines, efficiently manage firm resources, effectively delegate (as appropriate), and prioritize and manage case assignments
- Ability to effectively present information and professionally respond to questions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to recognize inefficiencies in work process and contribute to improvements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate high integrity
- Computer self-sufficient (complete Microsoft Office Suite)
- Proficiency with specialized software and online programs as required
Lewis Roca clients require a full range of services, as well as creative and thorough representation in all types of matters. The ideal candidate will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, participate in a broad range of sophisticated matters, and take on immediate responsibility with significant client involvement. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package such as life, health, accident and disability insurance and a 401(k) plan.
This position may be filled in Denver and accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act, the compensation range for this position is between $105,000 – $200,000. Actual compensation can vary and may be above or below the range based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please click “Apply for this Position” to send your cover letter, resume, undergraduate transcript, and writing sample to Veronica Samaniego, Lawyer Recruiting Director.
No phone calls please. We will contact you if your resume indicates that you are a strong candidate for this position.
We are willing to consider resumes from professional recruiters once an agreement has been approved.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, color, age, physical or mental disability, spousal affiliation, marital status, a serious medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, To request a disability accommodation in the application process, . Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie participates in E-Verify, please click for more information. For information regarding your Right to Work, please click .
Expected salary: $105000 – 200000 per year
Job date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:03:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!