Job title: Payroll/HCM Sales Director
Job description: Job Description:
At Simpay, our goal is to make the life of business owners simpler. We achieve this by providing our customers with solutions that save them time and money. Our products and services, backed by in-house support, include card processing, point-of-sale systems, payroll, and sales-building tools. We are excited to expand our growing team.
Simpay is seeking a Sales Representative who is a natural hunter of sales and who has direct experience selling payroll processing services. The ideal candidate thrives under pressure to meet sales goals and has a desire to exceed them, maximizing their earning potential (uncapped). This role includes a base salary, plus commissions/residuals.
- Have a clear understanding of all Simpay products and services.
- Present Simpay value propositions competently.
- Match or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance metrics.
- Self-generate leads in the business community, including Chambers of Commerce, local associations, merchant groups, community banks, and business owners.
- Enter activity into CRM to stay organized and assist leadership win developing accurate metrics.
- Manage prospect and opportunity pipelines through consistent funnel management.
- Continue sales development by attending regularly scheduled sales and product sessions.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and supportive manner with the executive leadership team.
- Receive coaching and feedback and demonstrate a willingness to implement recommendations into the sales process.
- A minimum of 2+ years in the payroll industry or relevant sale field
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of success
- B2B sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong personal and professional network with an active, robust pipeline of business owners and referral partners
- Excellent business acumen
- Takes on personal accountability for establishing and achieving prospecting and sales goals
- Work with integrity, a positive attitude, and being a team player at all times while driving to leave a mark in the industry.
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- A driving need to succeed
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable, insured vehicle
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Remote location
- Winning Culture (Top Workplaces 2022)
- No to low deductible healthcare plans
- Generous paid time off
- Charitable time off
- 401k with 4% match
- A transparent and collaborative environment
Simpay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Simpay does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Employment with Simpay is “at-will.” This means that if hired, you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time with or without notice or cause.
Location: Sarasota, FL
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 07:32:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!