Job title: P&C Insurance CSR
Company: Palmetto Moon Insurance, LLC
Job description: The Customer Service Representative at Palmetto Moon Insurance is responsible for maintaining solid customer relationships by handling customer inquiries and concerns with speed and professionalism through daily interaction with customers, insurance carriers, and fellow employees while conducting specific service and marketing activities.
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Development
- Job Stability in a growing industry
- Provide service to existing clients related to updating policies, providing quotes, taking payments, answering questions, providing documentation.
- Answer customer calls and correspondence regarding new or existing insurance policies and service all claims which include regular and after-hour claims.
- Work with new clients or support a producer in an effort to understand their needs, gather necessary data, research policy options, present options, finalize and bind new coverage, cancel old policies, and negotiate with carriers when necessary.
- Set appointments and/or client calls or support a producer to review existing policies, review liability limits and exposures, explore other coverage needs, evaluate replacement costs, round out accounts, and bind renewals.
- Confer with customers to provide detailed information about products and services, quote new business, process renewals and/or cancel accounts, take payments, and provide requested documentation.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s concern, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Review audits or policies; verify accuracy and facilitate corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, and actions taken in the agency management system.
- Collaborate with team members, mentor staff, provide expertise and answer questions, and participate in formal and informal meetings as needed.
- Hold the insurance license required by your state and have a minimum of two years commercial lines insurance account management experience as well as a Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of insurance products and usages, rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write assigned clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and an excellent phone manner; display strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent math and reading skills to perform calculations.
- Possess a sense of urgency, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills, and the ability to handle difficult situations with customers and solve complex problems without direct supervision.
- Have excellent time management skills with a personal accountability mindset as well as technology and computer proficiency, including agency management systems, rating tools, and carrier website navigation.
Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
Job date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 01:42:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!