Job title: Personal Account Dealing Team lead
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Our client is seeking a team leader that will overlook their personal account dealing and conflicts of interest program and advance their collaborative team.
- Lead the team tasked with overseeing the company’s technology solution to monitor personnel trade surveillance.
- Establish relationships with different departments and stakeholders in efforts to improve operation of and adherence to the program.
- Deliver training in areas of high risk
- Lead data analysis, provide reports, and acquaint program performance to the legal, human resources, and management personnel.
- Analyze the program’s effectiveness through clear Key Performance Indicators, and drive improvements as required.
- Lead the programs that identify conflicts of interests.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Opportunity to join a prestigious firm.|client will move quickly with the qualified candidate.
- A background in program management
- Knowledge in managing and leading a team while advising senior business people on compliance matters
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial industry and industry surveillance best methods
- 3-6 years of personal trading surveillance experience
- BA/BS degree (econ, CS, finance, or similar field)
- Experience solving complex obstacles and integrated processes
- Ability to multitask with various different projects in a timely manner
- Responsible and reliable enough to take on other projects that aren’t your own
Our client is a world leader in providing financial data. Through their unique data analysis, they solve difficult problems every day. Located in Manhattan, New York.
- Competitive salary package and bonus
- Great benefits
- Operating on a hybrid model
- Virtual interview process
Expected salary: $120000 – 130000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:13:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!