Job title: PHLEBOTOMIST – CLINIC DOCTORS CLINIC – WI RAPIDS
Job description: For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a PHLEBOTOMIST in Wisconsin Rapids, WI at Aspirus Doctors Clinic who collects and processes laboratory specimens including venipuncture procedures, performing basic clerical and general housekeeping duties, and other related duties as assigned. The phlebotomist may work in the hospital, Riverview Family Clinic, or UW Cancer Center – Riverview.
- Graduate of a phlebotomy technician program or equivalent work experience required.
- Prior experience in a technical position in a laboratory is preferred.
- Current venipuncture skill preferred.
- Basic computer operation skills (keyboard and mouse use, internet browser use, opening and closing programs, processing e-mail).
- Able to demonstrate good judgment and decision making.
- Able to function effectively in emergency and high stress situations.
Hours: .8 full-time, 64 hours every 2 weeks. Varied D/PM shifts, will rotate / holidays
Aspirus Riverview Hospital & Clinics is a non-profit, community-directed health care organization based in Wisconsin Rapids. It includes Aspirus Riverview Hospital, Aspirus Doctors Clinic & Walk-In Care, Aspirus Riverview Clinics in Wisconsin Rapids, Nekoosa and Rome, Aspirus Heart & Vascular, Aspirus UW Cancer Center, Aspirus Riverview Wound & Hyperbarics, Aspirus Riverview Joint Center, Aspirus Riverview Therapies and Aspirus Riverview Dental.The emergency department is a Level III Trauma Center. It has been named one of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by The Chartis Center for Rural Health four consecutive years.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wisconsin Rapids click here:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Job date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 00:04:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!