Job title: Physician Assistant – Emergency Medicine – Doctors Medical Center
Job description: Modesto, CA – Seeking Emergency Medicine Advanced Providers
Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Team
As an Advanced Provider you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At Vituity we know the impact you can have.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking Emergency Department/Urgent Care Center physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- ED/UCC experience preferred
- New grads with strong emergency or paramedic/EMT experience will be considered
- Current national certification, DEA and ACLS is required
- Current CA state license is a plus
- Scope of practice includes managing lower and higher acuity patients in the triage/RME and in the main ED. Will have the ability to perform many procedures.
Doctors Medical Center – Modesto, California
- Level II trauma facility with 33 ED beds and an annual ED patient volume of 100,000+
- One of the largest tertiary care hospitals in the area as well as a top tier hospital in the community
- Vituity contract since 1978
- The hospital provides some of the best sub-specialty coverage in the Valley and is unique as they have their own radiology and other types of services within the department
- One of the top five cardiology sites in California with 24-hour catheterization lab
- Portable GE Ultrasound machine and GE 64 slice CT scanner
- Extensive on-call panel and subspecialists, including neurosurgery, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, interventional radiology and more!
- Offers a 1 month elective rotation option for Senior Residents with potential to hire after program completion. For more information about this, email us at [email protected]
- Easy access to San Francisco, Yosemite, and more!
- Growing community with arts, cultural events , shopping, and other great activities
- A metropolitan city with old-fashioned hospitality, small town charm, and excellent cost of living
- Wide open spaces with incredible year-round activities: boating, wind surfing, fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, camping, golfing, and horseback riding
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Variety of Pre-Tax Savings Accounts including HSA, FSA, Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits
- Time Off when you need it: Start with 4 weeks PTO annually and increase to 6 weeks with tenure, plus generous sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Yearly annual cash bonus
- Professional Expense Reimbursement for medical staff dues, states licenses, DEA license, and national recertification fees
- Up to $1,500 annual allowance for medical education courses and professional memberships
- Student Loan Refinancing Options
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Free education opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Several wellness programs that focus on provider wellbeing and health
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Location: Modesto, CA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:38:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!