Job title: Practice Administrator – Anesthesiology – Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Job description: Manteca, CA – Seeking Practice Administrator
Everybody Has A Role to Play in Transforming Healthcare
As a Practice Administrator, you play a critical role by providing direct, business operations support to our medical directors, site physician partners, advanced providers and scribe (when applicable) employees. At Vituity we know the impact you can have.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Act as the operational administrator for the Anesthesiology Department leadership and as the interface for the practice to the hospital and community.
- Act as the front-line liaison for the provider team with hospital C-Suite, nursing leadership, nursing staff, and Vituity support team.
- As applicable to the site practice, responsible for all aspects of the site clinical schedules to ensure adequate coverage with no disruption to patient care.
- Provide administrative support to the site medical director and site management team.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Two to three years of experience in an office or healthcare setting
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience working in the healthcare field is preferred
Doctors Hospital of Manteca – Manteca, California
- 73-bed facility
- Specialized treatment in elder care, mental and behavioral health, cancer, women’s healthcare, bariatric surgery and robotic hip and knee replacement
- Other services include Emergency room, Orthopedics, Stroke Treatment, Diagnostic Imaging, General Surgery, and Physical Therapy.
- Centrally located in California, within a few hours of Monterey, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Paso Robles, and beyond!
- Beautiful weather year-round – warm summers with cool evenings and mild winters
- Founded in 1861, in historic California, and still enjoys affordable homes and real estate
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our unsurpassed benefits package and superior choices, we support your needs of today and your plans for the future. We are mindful of what matters most.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Student Loan Refinancing Options
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Location: Manteca, CA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:06:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!