Job title: Primary Care Physician – Central Coast
Company: UCLA Physicians
Job description: Location: Santa Barbara, California, 93101, United States
Job ID: 63790900
Position Title: Primary Care Physician – Central Coast
Company Name: UCLA Physicians
As an Internal Medicine Physician with UCLA Health, U can enjoy the close connection of community-focused patient care with the resources and reputation of one of the nation’s leading health systems. We have Primary Care openings for board certified/eligible Internal Medicine physicians in the Central Coast of Califoria.
To learn more about the clinics in this region, visit the sites below:
At UCLA Health, U Can:
- Provide both acute and convenience care to members of the local community
- Utilize your full breadth of clinical skills to treat a diverse patient population
- Collaborate with some of the world’s top physicians and researchers at the David Geffen School of Medicine
- Work within a highly-innovative practice environment, including Epic Systems
- Discover tremendous professional rewards with one of Forbes’ “Best In-State Employers”
- Deliver leading-edge patient care
- Enjoy an excellent salary, incentive and benefits program
- Experience California’s incredible variety of lifestyle advantages with our more than 180 locations
- Be valued for your unique background and abilities when you join one of Forbes “Best Employers for Diversity”
- Grow your medical career with California’s #1 hospital – #3 in the entire country!
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Med-Peds board certified/eligible
- California licensed or license-eligible
Living on the Central Coast:
There’s so much to experience up and down California’s Central Coast. Ventura, with its thriving arts community, is known as the “Galapagos of Southern California” for its stunning scenery, from the mountains to the beaches. A breathtaking and inviting weekend getaway and playground for many in the Los Angeles area, Santa Barbara is also an incredible place to call home. Bordered by the stunning Santa Ynez Mountains to the north and the spectacular Pacific Ocean to the south, this is a place of limitless beauty, variety and recreational possibilities. Nestled among beautiful rolling hills and boasting an ideal year-round climate and quaint neighborhoods, San Luis Obispo is an ideal place to call home. Its historic, charming downtown boasts everything from one-of-a-kind boutiques to familiar national retailers.
Discover all U can achieve in your practice at UCLA Health.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://ucla.contacthr.com/109089960
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 07:57:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!