Job title: Principal, Relationship Management
Company: BNY Mellon
Job description: Job Description:
Who we are:
This position resides in the CTG Sales region in North America. CTG represents Corporate, Technology and Government clients in North America. This position will specifically support corporate, healthcare and real estate clients in North America.
Corporate Sales and Relationship Management
- Independently develops the strategic plan for managing and growing existing client relationships, with a focus on revenue retention.
- Identifies opportunities to evolve client business for incremental account growth.
- Serves in a consultative role to the client, advising client top leadership on the best way to achieve short- and long- term strategic objectives.
- From a global, bank-wide perspective, assigned moderate to large emerging client accounts with high-growth potential and increased complexity of strategic needs across a region or globally.
- Has developed significant expertise on industry trends, competitor services/offerings and clients business environment.
- As the client advocate, often serve as the ultimate escalation point for client satisfaction.
- Consult with clients on their strategic vision and how the firm can help them achieve that vision.
- Promote firm services/product offerings that solve client challenges and achieve account growth.
- Research client issues and bring to resolution.
- May be assigned as owner/expert of a particular process or product.
- Conduct frequent and regular check-ins with assigned clients, ensuring their continued satisfaction ensuring continued satisfaction and strategic alignment with firm services/product offerings.
- Continually evaluate client needs and ensure sustained client engagement.
- Develop, track and report on relationship strategy/results for assigned client portfolio.
- Contribute to the development of team/unit metrics, dashboards and roadmaps.
- Work closely with business development teams to ensure relationship management strategy is executed by account management and client service teams.
- Keep abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm and often serve as the ultimate escalation point for client satisfaction.
- May assist with prospecting new clients in a similar industry or segment of existing clients.
- Conduct service review meetings and assist in client training, sharing of market information/experience.
- Contribute to the development of overall RM strategies for the unit.
- May work with other Relationship Managers and/or marshal firm-wide resources (marketing, legal, compliance, etc.) to ensure client needs are being addressed and to proactively inform clients of industry developments or firm thought leadership.
- Ensures client onboarding and/or risk management activities are conducted and captured (KYC, BAC, etc.)
- In some regional/local markets may manage relationships with regulators directly.
- Attend industry events and conferences to remain visible in the market and remain current on industry trends and competitor services/offerings.
- No direct reports.
- Provide guidance to less experienced Relationship Managers as needed.
- Responsible for achievement of organic, incremental growth (revenue, asset) goals within assigned client portfolio.
- Manages overall relationship profitability of moderate to large-sized clients with increased complexity in the corporate, healthcare and higher education market sector.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex Treasury Solutions.
- Demonstrated track record to meet sales targets and achieving portfolio growth objectives.
- Strong written, verbal and client facing skills.
- Prior experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 10+ years of total work experience preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- As global firm, bi-lingual capabilities are helpful as is an understanding of local/cultural nuances important for client trust.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 07:16:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!