Job title: PRN CNA Ambercare Veteran Program
Company: Addus HomeCare
Job description: Now offering DAILY PAY for select positions!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your clients. As an Ambercare Certified Nurse Aide, you’ll play a vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living independently. This rewarding, entry-level position provides consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we invite you to join our team.
Other duties include:
- Remind clients to take medication at the appropriate time.
- Assist the client with therapy exercises under the direction of a Registered Therapist.
- Assist or perform personal care including hair care, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Assist with routine bodily functions.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment through light housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming, cleaning kitchen and bathroom, providing and emptying bed pans and laundry.
- Provide companionship and stimulation for the client including reading, walks, etc.; and accompanying the client to doctors or other appointments.
- Observe and report changes in client’s condition to the Agency Director or Service Coordinator.
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
- Examine patient for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds.
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant training
- Satisfactory background check and valid driver’s license
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to compassionately care for others
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
Walk-ins are welcome at any branch location! Apply online or visit any branch today!
Part-time Home Care Aides may qualify for healthcare benefits.
With over 20 years of experience, Ambercare provides Home Health Care and Personal Care Services for individuals and their families in the comfort of their own homes. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Ambercare is still hiring in New Mexico. Ambercare has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunities.
Ambercare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 03:03:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!