Job title: Product Lifecycle Management Coordinator
Job description: to the job
The Product Lifecycle Management Planners mission is to secure a swift time-to-market for new and revised products by developing, monitoring and enforcing a reliable, transparent and efficient logistic plan. If you have what it takes and can effectively evaluate, coordinate, expedite executable solutions and deliver superior results through implementation, come grow with our team. As the Product Lifecycle Management Planner your role will be an integral asset in driving value and service. In addition, the Product Lifecycle Management Planner role is an integral part of the new production introduction and new product development planning.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Monitor and control the progress of the Project Plan Logistics. Attend and organize relevant meetings and reviews in order to realize the plan. Represent the supply chain in cross sector project team.
- Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level. Report progress and discrepancies to Project Leaders.
- Plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation).
- Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement & Material Ordering.
- Manage delivery schedule of prototype materials including order release, confirmation, expediting
- Initiate and coordinate activities of Logistics, Procurement, and Engineering groups to resolve late prototype deliveries
- Create a stable, regular environment for all parts by defining logistic parameter settings in the ERP-system in order to transfer parts to Material Ordering (buys) and Production Planning (makes).
- Provide logistic input for Engineering Change Requests from development and determine necessary actions. Challenge project team to minimize impact of changes to Supply Chain, Factory or Field.
- Ensure the logistic introduction of engineering changes on project level. Communicate the consequences of the changes and appoint actions to parties involve.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Experience 3 – 7 years
- Experience in planning and logistics processes
- Minimum 2 of Years of relevant experience in new product introduction
- Knowledge/hands-on experience with SAP/ERP
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- May travel 10%
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- This position is located on-site in San Diego, CA . It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation. (Important to insert additional onsite language specific to the role: i.e., inspection, specific training and supervision, etc.)
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel (specify domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our .
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 07:19:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!