Job title: Product Marketing Manager, Creative Cloud Pro Video
Job description: Job Description
Title: Product Marketing Manager, Creative Cloud – Pro Video
Location: San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA (hybrid)
Duration: 12+ months
- As a Product Marketing Manager on the Creative Cloud Pro Video team, you will help develop product messaging, positioning and strategy for client’s video business.
- You will be responsible for the development of targeted campaign and content messaging, use cases, personas, marketing programs, and thought leadership programs.
- In doing so, you will work with many cross functional teams, including campaign marketing, B2B marketing, go to market, engagement and retention, PR, social, product management, corporate marketing, program management, engineering and design to drive Adobe Pro Video among creative professionals, professional editors and social video creators.
- The ideal candidate is strategic, highly organized and works seamlessly to juggle a shifting workload.
- Candidates should excel at working in a fast-paced work environment with products going through rapid/continual changes.
- Attention to detail and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible benefits and value propositions are crucial.
- Work with the product marketing lead for Premiere Pro and Pro Video strategy to define opportunities and strategies across the video portfolio.
- Execute marketing strategies, plans and programs for client’s video business for individuals
- Define and execute release cycle go to market strategies
- Drive key product and program launches
- Leverage key customer insights and data to develop accurate, relevant, and impactful messaging, and work with internal teams to ensure its implementation across all channels
- Understand the competitive landscape; analyze market trends and competitors to define opportunities, audiences, objectives, threats, and priorities
- Identify and promote key use cases and product workflows
- Define lifecycle, acquisition, and retention marketing programs alongside the campaign marketing team
- Partner closely with the various cross functional teams to deliver on the data driven operating model
What you need to succeed:
- Video expertise a plus
- Proven ability to drive global, cross-functional initiatives and programs that demonstrate original thinking
- A passion for digital media, and the role client plays in helping creatives succeed with video
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across marketing, communications, go to market and product management teams
- Proven experience communicating and presenting data to stakeholders and senior executives
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
- Results oriented, and a self-starter
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field required
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience, ideally in the enterprise SaaS space – design background a plus; experience marketing to designers or creatives a plus.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 00:14:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!