Job title: Production Artist, Brand Creative
Job description: At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef’s Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented production artist to help support our in-house creative team. They will be responsible for executing assets for all channels and platforms, including print, and will ensure all assets uphold our brand guidelines and are built to the correct specifications.
To be successful in this role, you should be driven, collaborative and meticulous, as well as someone who can work well under stress and always meet deadlines. You have a keen eye for details, no matter how small.
Production Artist Responsibilities:
- Create assets for performance campaigns, digital-focused, customer-facing communications under guidance of the design team
- Work closely with designers to provide the support that they need on various projects
- Understand channel best practices and apply them to all digital creative output
- Take creative mockups from our designers and execute them into various versions (offer codes, specs, etc)
- Develop and adapt work with feedback from stakeholders and brand team
- Manage workload to produce high-quality product under fast-paced deadlines
- Prepare press-ready files based on the supplied specifications for print projects
- Keep up-to-date with graphic design trends, techniques, and software
- Organized, and adaptable to fast-paced workflow
- Extremely detail oriented and meticulous
- A versatile designer who has experience with both advertising and branding. You can execute across platforms and tailor your designs accordingly.
- A great communicator who understands the importance of managing up, time management, and prioritization.
- A designer with strengths in typography, design systems, & channel best practices
- Someone who interacts with positivity, professionalism, passion, and kindness.
At a minimum, you have…
- 3+ years’ experience as a production artist, graphic designer, or similar
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and other graphic design software. (Bannersnack and Smartly are a plus!)
- Basic animation skills in after effects
- A strong, dynamic portfolio that showcases your work
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience in building files for print and and understanding of printing processes
- Experience in creating paid social ads, e-mails, and display ads
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
To learn more about what it’s like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on and
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 01:49:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!