Job title: Production Supervisor (Second Shift)
Company: Envases Ohio LLC
Job description: Description:
Come Join the Envases Ohio Team!
Founded in 2013, Envases Ohio is part of an international metal packaging group, Envases Universales. Our growing company is seeking a Production Supervisor to join our second shift team!
This is a full-time position based in Fremont, Ohio. We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities, and a clean, safe work environment.
WHAT ENVASES OHIO CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive pay
- Annual bonus opportunity
- No rotating shifts (set schedule)
- Weekly pay
- 11 Paid holidays
- Full Benefits
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION:
- Previous experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role
- Previous experience working in a factory and operating manufacturing machinery is beneficial but not necessary.
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Proficient skills in MS Office or Google Workspace
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a background and drug screening.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Report for work on time to support production startup.
- Possess good physical stamina and coordination.
- Could be required to stand and/or walk for long periods daily while frequently bending, twisting, reaching and periodically lifting.
- Able to work as a team, good communication skills, basic math skills, physical dexterity.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
Envases Ohio is an equal opportunity employer. Requirements:
Location: Fremont, OH
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:23:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!