Job title: Professional Engineer – Roofing and Building Envelope
Company: MANTIS INNOVATION
Job description: Do you have a PE License?
Do you enjoy being in the field and managing client relationships?
Do you thrive in leading Projects and Teams to ultimate success?
If you answered yes to all three of these questions, we want to talk to you!!
Mantis Innovation is hiring for a Professional Engineer for our FMS division. This division focuses on the roofing, pavement, and walls for commercial buildings. The Professional Engineer serves as a project manager focused on contract/project performance on one or more FMS projects. Responsible for high quality/high performance project delivery which meets or exceeds the requirements of the contract agreement between Mantis Innovation and the client in a professional, safe, and financially viable manner, meeting all professional and legal requirements for performing the work assigned.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Reviews and stamps designs for roofing and building envelope construction projects
- Manage multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, client approval, and financial closeout.
- Demonstrate full accountability for “cradle to grave” management of projects.
- Lead project teams consisting of architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, environmental consultants, client project management team, client security, and client technology teams.
- Creates and executes project and delivery schedules and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities to members of the project team.
- Works with Project Accountant to ensure appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, accurate cash and revenue forecasting, and assists with receivables for project if needed.
- BS or higher degree in architecture, engineering, or construction management preferred
- Minimum of eight years of project management experience in all aspects of design and construction including building envelope and roofing related work.
- Active registration as a Professional Engineer
- Current Registered Roof Observer (RRO), Registered Roof Consultant (RRC) and/or LEED accreditation preferred
- Project Management certification
- Six Sigma or Lean experience
What else can we offer you?
We offer the best benefits in our industry which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401k, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, FSA, HSA, and a Hybrid work schedule allowing you to work from home and the office!
Mantis Innovation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Coppell, TX
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 22:26:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!