Job title: Professional Services Analyst
Company: Corporation Service Company
Job description: Job Description:
We’re looking for a hardworking, forward-thinking individual who is detail-oriented and can work in a fast-paced, flexible environment. The individual will work with the Professional Services Team to ensure successful completion of a variety of service projects as directed by our clients.
The Professional Services Analyst will:
- Effectively communicate with other team members on a regular and consistent basis
- Update and maintain project plans as directed by the project manager on a variety of assignments
- Seek to understand requirements, identify issues, and support the team with data analysis and preparation as needed
- Actively participate in the projects assigned by the project manager
- Test processes assigned and report on the results
- Develop and update documentation to support various project goals
- Complete projects on time and with strict attention to detail
- Maintain status of projects in the CRM system
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to be on the phone for long periods of time
- Must be able to input (via keyboard) all client notes and meeting notes into computer
Experience and skills:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or related field
- Property tax or business license compliance experience is a plus
- Skilled in Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, and Project
- Project management skills and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well under pressure-meeting multiple, and sometimes conflicting, deadlines
What’s in it for you:
At CSC TCI we offer a supportive team environment and an excellent compensation package. All CSC TCI positions pay a salary commensurate with ability and experience, plus full benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Disability insurance
- Uncapped incentive plans
- Paid time off
- Generous 401(k) match
- Flexible remote environment
#tci #remote #LI-Remote #BI-Remote #taxjobs
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, more than 3,000 financial organizations, and are a nationally recognized Top Workplace. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
About the Team:
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 22:29:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!