Job title: Professional Services Consultant – AP Manager
Job description: Job Description Have you heard the news?! Vaco has best-in-class, full-time, salaried professionals to support our growing client base! Our Professional Consultants have flexibility and variety, while having the stability of a full-time, salaried with benefits position. We are looking for professionals who are client service-minded, excited to broaden their skillset, advance their careers, and achieve meaningful results as a team and an individual! If you have a passion for helping growing companies achieve success, then apply now! Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day operations of the Accounts Payable Department.
- Ensure timely processing of payments within a workflow environment for Check Requisitions, Travel & Expense reimbursements, Purchase Orders and Recurring Payments
- Participate in the development, testing, and implementation of accounts payable systems, processes and procedures.
- Oversees and supports accounts payable staff.
- Ensure compliance with record retention regulations.
- Understand multi-tiered GL structure to accurately code expenses to proper business unit, department and GL account.
- Review/oversee A/P entries timely to identify miscoding and reclassify accordingly.
- Management of vendor set up processes.
- Manage Accounts Payable closing process during month-end, month end accruals.
- Develop, document and implement procedures, process, policies to ensure adherence to company policy.
- Coordinate with Human Resources and Payroll for items that are employment related.
- Facilitate and coordinate support for annual and ad-hoc audits
- Manage vendor relations with vendors that serve the various departments.
- Prepare various annual and ad-hoc reports for the Controller that are utilized for analyzing and research.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum four years of high volume accounts payable experience and experience as a supervisor in an Accounts Payable department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in various ERP platforms (i.e. Netsuite, SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experince in travel & expense platforms
- Detail oriented and a strong multi-tasker
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and relationship building skills
- High degree of enthusiasm and dedicated to exceeding client expectations
- Interested in working on a variety of projects, assignments, and industries
- Quickly comprehend complex and detailed financial data
- Identify problems and errors and decide on a course of action to implement change or correction
- Use independent judgment and initiative in decision making
- Maintain confidentiality and use tact when dealing with sensitive information
- Team-oriented and willingness to tackle variety of assignments from routine tasks to more intricate requests
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work to deadlines
Benefits to being a Professional Services Consultant (PSC) with Vaco:
- Performance-based pay and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Access to medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K employer match
- Expense account for client meetings
- Technology including a new computer on start date and monthly cell phone allowance
- Annual $500 budget for professional development of your choice
- Reimbursement for professional licenses, certifications, and associations
- Career progression opportunities
At Vaco, your career goals guide our efforts. We see you, we hear you, and we’re here to help. That’s why we not only work to find you a great opportunity, but we also provide you with the support and resources you need to succeed. We offer comprehensive and affordable benefits so you can focus your energy on more important matters like achieving your personal and professional goals.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 04:59:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!