Job title: Professional Services Consultant
Company: Phocas Software
Job description: Phocas is a software provider that is committed to helping people feel good about using data. Phocas offers solutions for analytics that work seamlessly together to help businesses report, budget and act faster by putting data in the hands of decision makers. Our Business Intelligence, Budgeting & Forecasting and Financial Statements products help bring together organizations’ most useful data from an ERP and other business systems and presents it in a way that makes it easy to analyze by anyone.
To put it in a nutshell, we’ve got a great product, loyal customers and a happy team! We hire really smart people who are incredibly curious and passionate about alleviating customer’s pain, but also about changing people’s lives through how they do their job!
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will be an essential part of a dynamic organization and will help clients maximize their value in the product. You will be a creative problem solver who has a willingness to embrace a variety of work ranging from simple to complex. The Professional Services Consultant will be a progressive resilient team member who manages multiple projects while ensuring complex issues are resolved and that all client and team expectations are exceeded with a high degree of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Delivering exceptional service and support to resolve cases relating to implementation, enhancements, or changes to client Phocas environments to the end user’s satisfaction via remote connection or other means.
- Scoping projects by gathering technical and business requirements and understanding timelines and deliverables.
- Ensuring deliverables and quality of service are met on time and in scope by working collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of work.
- Creating services that are repeatable and supportable.
- Collaboratively work with other teams to ensure provide insights and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying opportunities for increasing ongoing revenue through upselling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar area of study
- 2-3 years of providing sound technical services to customers ideally from within a Saas/ software professional services or consulting environment. Similar, previous technical experience particularly working with BI software and experience in integrating software with existing systems across several technologies and associated applications.
- Strong hands on and working application experience querying with SQL.
- Strong project management skills.
- Detailed communication skills, with the ability to interpret customer requests and communicating technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Able to be agile, embrace change and pivot when necessary.
Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work!
- Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Growth: Opportunity to be more – for you and the business
- Wellness: We believe in a real work life balance and have a strong family orientated culture
In addition to a fun and fulfilling team and environment, other benefits provided include:
- 401(k) match
- Company paid medical, vision and dental with buy-up options
- Generous time off – 20-vacation days and 10-sick days plus generous company holiday schedule
- Remote work available
These 3 words are what Phocas endeavors to provide to our employees and underpins everything we do.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:37:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!