Job title: Professional Services Consultant – Sterile Compounding
Job description: IV, Professional Services Consultant
The IV Professional Services Consultant plays a crucial role in managing the installation and implementation of Omnicell systems after the sale of a system. The IV Professional Services Consultant, in conjunction with the IV Solutions project manager are the primary customer contacts onsite during the project execution phase.
- Manage all implementation activities of projects in accordance with the agreed upon timelines by the customer and Omnicell project manager.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Subject matter expert and product consultant.
- Conduct clinical workflow analysis and consulting based on Omnicell solution. Including clinicians and individual departments (Nursing, Pharmacy, OR, MM, etc…).
- Consult with customers on workflow changes, best practice recommendations and policy updates.
- Handle customer escalations.
- Manage and report project status updates to the IV Solutions project manager.
- Assist in development and mentoring of other project team members.
- Provide input to strategic and tactical planning and high-level staffing plans.
- Execute on all aspects of complex implementation projects and other assignments.
- Maintain project scope, forecast, resources and deliverables within specified deadlines while continuously assessing the client’s ability to change relative to the agreed scope.
- Work directly with the client project management team throughout all project phases.
- Conduct customer virtual project calls and education as needed.
- Proactively identify significant project risks and develop mitigation strategies, escalate to leadership and implement approved mitigation steps.
- Provide internal and external project status weekly reporting, ensuring all stakeholders receive the required level of detail.
- Actively lead project update stand up meetings with the client and project team.
- Complete weekly reports for customer projects and internal updates.
- Verify customer assets to provide reliable business intelligence to all departments in the organization.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to facilitate in person and virtual meetings with a high level of effectiveness.
- Strong negotiation/problem solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented, independent and able to adjust to changing priorities.
- Able to quickly learn new software and functionality of new products.
- Ability to work collaboratively and enjoy working in a fast paced technical environment.
- Proven track record of success in managing multiple projects/multiple presentation deadlines at one time.
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience effectively presenting technical information to leadership.
- Associate’s Degree or Professional Healthcare Certification.
- Minimum two years’ experience leading healthcare solution implementations.
- Minimum two years’ Pharmacy or clinical operations work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum four years’ demonstrated project management work experience in healthcare.
- Pharmacy or clinical operations work experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience with pharmacy specific drug configurations and complex robotics used in the pharmaceutical compounding and testing environment.
- Minimum two years’ experience with FDA regulated products.
- Role requires 75% overnight travel.
- Work across multiple time zones.
- Standing/sitting for prolonged periods of time may be required. Position requires a degree of physical activity and motion to include pushing, pulling, kneeling, stooping and bending frequently.
- Extended hours sitting at a computer using video based technologies.
- Must be willing and able to work outside of normal business hours, which could include weekends and holidays to meet needs of customers.
To protect our employees, partners, and customers, Omnicell requires most U.S. employees to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain approval from Omnicell for an exemption and accommodation for a medical condition or a sincerely-held religious belief or practice.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:21:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!