Job title: Professional Services Sourcing Vice President
Company: Morgan Stanley
Job description: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley’s Professional Services Sourcing Group (PSSG) is a global team responsible for sourcing all contract, project and outsourced service engagements across all business units. PSSG currently has an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Vice President supporting the US Professional Services (Consulting) category in New York, NY. The qualified candidate will be responsible for working with a cross discipline team comprised of technical, legal, financial, and business area subject matter experts. The candidate will be required to assist in the strategic sourcing, procurement, as well as deep analytics, sourcing strategy development and senior management presentations.
As a Vice President within the Professional Services category, responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
– Review and negotiate commercials of vendor contracts with respect to IT professional services engagements for Contract, Project and Outsourced Managed Services
– Perform routine deep dive spend analysis in order to identify and drive cost savings opportunities, including but not limited to RFP, supplier consolidation, Unit Price reduction, Volume Discounting, Benchmarking, etc.
– Support ad hoc expense management initiatives
– Provide reporting and maintenance on a variety of data sets as they relate to:
– Project pipeline
– Vendor spend and cost savings
– Supplier Optimization
– Contract management
– Consultant onboarding
– Strategic Savings and Efficiencies Levers
– Drive baseline reductions and cost avoidance on professional services across US coverage
– Ensure ongoing data quality and process adherence on savings initiatives and completed deals, along with live RFPs.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.
Job requires a minimum of 3 days a week in the office and allows for the balance of the week to be remote work.
Qualifications Skills required:
– Previous experience in sourcing professional services, including RFPs, Project SOWs, Outsourcing Transactions and Time and Materials engagements, preferably within Financial Services Industry
– High proficiency in developing and presenting strategic content focused on driving savings
– Evidence of leveraging influencing skills to drive change to purchasing behaviors with measurable outcomes (expense reduction)
– Negotiation of large scale professional services contractual agreements across varying complexity
– Client service skills
– Self-starter and team player
– Results oriented, with the ability to drive strategic initiatives to closure and results
– Previous experience with Ariba, Fieldglass, MS Office (especially excel and powerpoint) and Reporting (Business Objects, Tableau, Advanced Excel, etc.)
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 01:12:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!