Job title: Professional Services Specialist- Central Pharmacy
Job description: Professional Services Specialist
An Omnicell Professional Services Specialist is actively involved in several projects to include hardware setup, configuration, training and go live support. The Specialist will also promote Omnicell best practices, workflow discussions and support the execution of solution implementation activities. The Specialist role is the beginning of a career path within professional services. You can expect to see promotional paths into Professional Services Consultants, Project Support Managers, Project Management among other areas.
- Works autonomously with all project team members to execute activities as outlined in the project plan.
- Empowered to make independent decisions.
- Serve as secondary subject matter expert and product consultant for Omnicell solutions.
- Participate in workflow analysis and consulting based on Omnicell solutions to ensure customer desired outcomes.
- Omnicell preparation, application and hardware configuration and database requirements and setup.
- Provides best practice advice and input for customer process discussions.
- Assist with procedural changes needed for the technology change – assists in change management activities.
- Responsible for integrated application testing; provide feedback to analyst on required changes.
- Education and training of Omnicell solutions as required.
- Provides customer implementation support as needed.
- Report implementation activity to the Omnicell project manager or project lead.
- Risk escalations to Omnicell project lead.
- Performs required tasks to ensure timely go live and customer satisfaction.
- Performs go live support.
- Site cleanup: submit and closeout all RMA’s for project, return/dispose of all unused implementation materials.
- Assist with obtaining customer acceptance.
- Assist in account hand offs.
- Understanding of HL7 standards and Omnicell OIS.
- Customer and internal communications.
- Revenue awareness.
- Implementation best practices and job aides.
- Maintaining strong industry and product knowledge.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well with customers and with employees at various levels.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and follow a detailed plan.
- Ability to assist with analysis of training needs and to conduct training session.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Minimum three years’ experience working in healthcare with an Associate’s Degree or Professional Healthcare Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, project management, business administration, finance, or MIS
- Three years’ experience implementing and supporting of clinical solutions within healthcare.
- Remote/field based position.
- 100% travel required.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to push heavy equipment and have good dexterity for doing routine configuration. Standing and sitting for prolonged periods of time may be required. Position may require a fair degree of physical activity and motion to include, pushing, pulling, lifting to 35 lbs, kneeling, stooping and bending frequently.
- Working outside of normal business hours may be required to meet the needs of customer.
To protect our employees, partners, and customers, Omnicell requires most U.S. employees to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain approval from Omnicell for an exemption and accommodation for a medical condition or a sincerely-held religious belief or practice.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 01:43:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!