Job title: Project Management Admin (PMO Administrator)
Job description: Job Title: TMO Administrator
Reports to: Business Optimization Manager
Location: Goleta, California (remote hybrid)
Deckers’ Transformation Management Office (the TMO) is responsible for the Enterprise project portfolio, providing strategic management and operational support for Deckers’ projects, strategic initiatives, and product roadmaps.
The TMO Analyst is a key role supporting Deckers’ TMO to deliver operational efficiencies across the EPMO & Technology teams, including project, finance support and general administration.
We celebrate diversity–of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role support IT and the TMO with general project and operational administrative duties, including but not limited to:
- Assist with establishing and maintaining schedules and resourcing for IT Infrastructure, Security, Analytics & Digital teams using Deckers PRM tools (Planview, Jira, Sharepoint etc..) – driving the teams to meet their deadlines
- Ensure timesheets are submitted and approved weekly across Deckers Technology teams to support estimation, forecasting and capitalization of effort
- General administrative support for IT Finance as required, such as maintenance of Oracle projects, and SOW and contract calendar
- General administrative support for the TMO’s Change Management & Training function as required
- Provide support to the administrators of TMO applications as required
- Prepare and distribute reporting for the TMO & Technology teams as required
- Support the Technology Infrastructure & Security teams with project request submissions
- Support the Technology Infrastructure & Security teams with project management and coordination, building knowledge of project management across all methodologies
Who You Are
- A precise and driven self-starter
- An open, curious and adaptive problem solver
- Able to communicate, organize and multi-task effectively
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Proven ability to synthesize verbal conversations into writing, and collect, analyze, and integrate information by leveraging appropriate productivity tools
- Ability to work effectively with individuals in all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, ask questions, prioritize and multi-task.
- Customer service orientation.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
We’d love to hear from people with
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology desirable but not required based on experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an EPMO/project-based organization – including exposure to project scheduling, governance and contractor management, especially in a technology or digital environment
- Experience in a multi-region business
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Location: Goleta, CA
Job date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 07:27:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!