Job title: Project Manager (Creative Services)
Job description: ABOUT US
CannaCraft Inc. is one of the largest and most recognized Cannabis companies in California. Our award-winning portfolio is the convergence of industry expertise, cutting-edge technology, and the belief that cannabis has the power to transform lives for the better. California’s most robust brand portfolio offers hundreds of cannabis products masterfully crafted by leading cannabis researchers and scientists. Our family of brands includes AbsoluteXtracts, ABX Live, Care By Design, Farmer and the Felon, Lagunitas Hi-Fi Sessions, Loud+Clear, Humboldt Terp Council and Keef Cola.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a creative services Project Manager to join CannaCraft Inc. This role is responsible for supporting the success of CannaCraft by managing the creation of impactful marketing tools and engaging campaigns that represent each brand’s spirit, positive virtues and character to our consumers and dispensary accounts.
The Project Manager role will support the Sales, Marketing and Creative Services departments and is responsible for managing a dynamic list of priorities and ensuring creative projects are delivered on time and within scope. The Project Manager will support our design, web, print, digital and retail marketing projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from project inception to final delivery.
- Manage a dynamic list of priorities and ensure creative projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Develop and distribute several scopes of work and creative briefs each week, coordinate their creation with the design team; manage, organize, and distribute corresponding assets accordingly.
- Manage the design and production workflow and schedule- tracking milestones, looking at volume, velocity, and resources.
- Track hours usage with agency partners and ensure projects and monthly retainers stay within expected scope.
- Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes; develop new tools / automate functions.
- Manage all source design files on Google Drive while implementing standard naming conventions, archiving procedures and folder structures.
- Provide consistent, excellent communication to all relevant parties internally and externally, including directors, brand managers, graphic designers, web developers, printers, third party vendors, and agency partners using clear and informed instructions to take each project from vision to completion.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – REQUIRED
- 2+ years Project Management experience in the marketing and creative services industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Strong command of the creative process in both the traditional and digital space.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written)
- Experience working with production teams across multiple departments.
- Experience managing fast-paced projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to innovate, think creatively, and foster dialogue across diverse groups.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively, make independent judgment/decisions.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for learning new skills and personal growth.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – PREFERRED
- G-Suite knowledge is preferred.
- Asana experience is preferred or comparable project management software.
- Graphic Design and Adobe Suite experience preferred.
- Social Media experience a plus.
- Cannabis-industry experience a plus.
- Bi-Lingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
- PMP Certification a plus .
CannaCraft offers a competitive pay rate and comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits, life insurance, PTO, 401(K) and paid holidays. Our office offers internal career development.
Interested? Include a brief cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
** MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY
**MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE WITH PROPER VALID INSURANCE
**CANNABIS, CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS, MARKETING, CREATIVE SERVICES EXPERIENCE
CannaCraft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CannaCraft is a second chance friendly and equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Job date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 02:46:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!