Job title: Property Accountant – Industrial Real Estate
Job description: Description
Property Accountant – Industrial Real Estate
Our client was founded in 2017 as a real estate investment firm that targets institutional quality investments within top-tier Northeast and Southeast markets. The company has been crafted to combine focus and discipline with a multifunctional operating approach. Our client has been successful in acquiring a portfolio of 40+ assets, totaling over 4.5 million square feet, $650+ million, and in four different markets.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Property Accountant who will be responsible for assisting the team with a wide range of tasks, from reporting, reconciliation, analysis, and waterfall/incentive modeling, to debt compliance, budgeting, and forecasting. This role will also work with senior management to help influence critical decisions.
Some of their employee reviews:
“Best platform for self-development in implementing & improvising Leadership skills and qualities, career growth, friendly atmosphere.”
What’s In It For You:
– $90K/year + Bonus
– Outstanding onboarding and training program
– Strong Job Security
– Professional Atmosphere
– Tons of growth within the department
– Good work environment and culture
– Hybrid work model
Property Accountant Responsibilities:
– Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures.
– Reconcile bank accounts and prepare monthly paperwork.
– Review and analyze general ledger accounts and profit-and-loss statements to prepare required accruals or reclassifications.
– Communicate with internal and external parties to discuss ad-hoc requests, reporting, and routine questions.
– Assist in analyzing/reviewing lease/loan documents.
Property Accountant Qualifications:
– BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
– 2-3 years of property accounting experience; prior experience in Industrial or Commercial Real Estate preferred.
– Experience with accounting software, preferably Yardi, required.
– Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Expected salary: $90000 per year
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 22:38:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!