Job title: Property Accountant – Real Estate Investment Trust ($75k + half-day Fridays)
Job description: Description
Property Accountant – Real Estate Investment Trust ($75k + half-day Fridays)
Our client is a real estate investment trust focused on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant, industrial properties throughout the United States. They are committed to having a robust corporate responsibility program that incorporates environmental, social, and governance strategies into their business to increase both the sustainability and the value of their portfolio.
They are looking for a Property Accountant who will be responsible for handling all accruals, CAM recs, closing the month, and closing the quarter as well.
Some of their employee reviews:
“The company culture is amazing. I felt welcomed by every member.”
“Excellent culture, benefits, friendly, interesting work.”
What’s In It For You:
-75k/year + Competitive Bonus
– Outstanding onboarding and training program
– Strong Job Security
– Professional Atmosphere
– Tons of growth within the department
– Good work environment and culture
– Wonderful Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision insurance)
– Hybrid Schedule
Property Accountant Responsibilities:
– Review monthly and quarterly property level financial statements to ensure compliance with GAAP, internal procedures, and guidelines.
– Prepare CAM reconciliation true-ups monthly and quarterly at the property level
– Responsible for monthly posting of existing fixed asset amortization and depreciation
– Prepare monthly and quarterly GL accounting for balance sheet and income statement-review, analyze and record adjustments and accruals to a general ledger
– Perform ad hoc accounting tasks and projects
Property Accountant Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting
– 2-4 years of real estate property accounting experience.
– Experience with the MRI, AvidXchange, and Argus is plus
– Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Expected salary: $75000 per year
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 23:22:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!