Job title: Quality Professional – Shared Services – Client Services Group
Company: Morgan Stanley
Job description: Company Profile
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Global Wealth Management Operations provides brokerage, investment and financial services to hundreds of thousands of individual investors. We apply our expertise in serving institutional clients to create new opportunities for people to achieve their personal financial goals. Morgan Stanley has one of the largest retail brokerage networks, with numerous worldwide representatives and retail locations. Our services are tailored to each client’s investment objectives, risk tolerance, and financial needs. Products include mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments where appropriate, as well as banking, mortgages, insurance and annuities.
The Shared Services Quality Professional works closely with Client Services Group (CSG) and MSSN leadership, Section Managers, and Service Professionals to achieve Quality Assurance results across the organization. The Quality Professional is accountable for evaluating the interactions of Service Professionals to ensure Service Excellence.
– Promote and support the Service Quality Assurance organizational goals
– Evaluate the interactions of Service Professionals
– Perform Client Experience reviews
– Perform interaction analysis and report trends to LOB and Quality Managers
– Ensure Quality reports remain up to date
– Facilitate training for assigned LOB as needed
– Assist Service Professionals as a resource
– Review and process incoming interaction summary requests
– Facilitating monthly calibrations
– Partner with training to develop curriculum and refresher initiatives as necessary
– Provide phone support when directed by Management
– Assist with escalations
– Conduct Ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned by Shared Services management
Qualifications KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
– Proven strong leadership skill and a record of delivering quality customer support
– Experience creating a positive work environment and maintaining strong employee morale
– Strong understanding of CSC quality measurement and quality enhancement methods
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to network and establish relationships across the Firm, including senior management
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize and excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
– Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
– Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and succeed in a team environment
– Ability to identify and develop process improvements for CSC processes
– Strong understanding of and ability to use the Microsoft Office 2010 suite including; Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
– 4 Year College Degree
– Experience working with multiple partners in various groups and locations
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 23:16:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!