Job title: Quantitative Services Sr Professional – Process Automation
Job description: LOB Specific Description:
Quantitative Services (QS) is a resource pool managed within GBAM OPS Shared Operations (GOSO) providing support to many different areas of the Bank such as Front Office, Market Risk, Corporate Treasury, Finance and Operations. This role is for Quantitative Services Process Automation team that is responsible for developing solutions to automate business processes at our client.
Qualified individuals should have experience implementing process automation solutions that enhance existing processes by collaborating with business partners to define and execute the appropriate problem solving strategy that will result in meaningful impact. This team values intellectually curious individuals, who enjoy learning from their teammates as well as sharing what they have learned from others and through their own exploration.
The candidate is expected to work closely with the business analysts, business partners and other technology partners to gather requirements and successfully build, test and deploy process automation solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the problem statement and propose the appropriate solutions.
- Partner with business partners as well as team members to identify, design, develop, test and maintain automation of the business processes.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the development life-cycle.
- Produce rapid prototypes to explore practicality of use cases.
- Employ agile development practices to develop effective business solutions based on the business needs.
- Ensure the automated solution meets enterprise guidelines and compliance.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Leads multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Serve as a SME and use that expertise to influence the optimal design and delivery of projects. Expected to lead by influence and drive strategic adoption. Demonstrated progressive growth in skill and responsibilities in various roles. Has extensive professional and functional knowledge developed through financial industry experience. Key responsibilities include: Provide subject matter expertise in process design, tool development or methodology validation ; Design and roll out analytical and technical tools for validations of new models/methodology; Provides guidance and mentoring to junior analysts as needed; Be a solution provider who can leverage the knowledge and experience to deliver a high quality end product; and Understands financial products across all asset classes and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations. Posses advanced degree in physic, applied mathematics, statistics/probability or another heavy quantitative discipline.
Required Skills: (Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- At least 4 years of financial industry or relevant experience.
- Hands on experience with Python, SQL and VBA.
- Familiarity with data preparation, cleaning, blending and creation of data models using Alteryx that enables design and implementation of complex workflows
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Optical Character Recognition techniques along with relevant Industry Certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of information and conceptualize the impact across operational processes.
- Excellent communication & knowledge of operational processes.
- Master’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics/Data Science or related quantitative discipline.
- Prior data visualization tool experience (ie Tableau).
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 00:12:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!