Job title: Real Estate Attorney IN
Job description: Real Estate Attorney (1+ Years)
- Experience with civil litigation practice and procedures in federal and state court.
- Prepare and litigate various pleadings for trials, rules of evidence, and appellate procedures.
- Knowledge of transactional procedures, real estate law, purchase and sales, property law, and eminent domain process.
- Conducts research and analysis on commercial law related issues.
- Excellent communication, research, and legal writing skills a plus.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Indiana.
*Flexible schedule with great benefits!
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:10:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!