Job title: Real Estate & Customer Experience, Coordinator (Property Administrator)
Job description: Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, with over 1 billion square feet in 19 countries, over $200B of gross AUM. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create a competitive advantage. As a top ranked U.S. company among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title: Real Estate & Customer Experience, Coordinator (Property Administrator)
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As a Real Estate and Customer Experience Coordinator, you will be part of a Customer Experience Team (CET) that strives to provide best in class service to customers in 31.5 million square feet of industrial buildings in the Atlanta Market. Our customer base is diverse and we’re looking for someone who enjoys working with some of the biggest names in e-commerce logistics and warehouse operations as well as smaller shop operations.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Provide operational and communications support to enable the CET to dedicate more time to meeting their customers’ needs
- Provide logistics support related to move-ins, move-outs, showings, and vendor bidding process
- Manage customer support requests, repair tickets, inspections, and surveys through Prologis FM
- Maintain customer financial and payment information and provide actionable insights for the CET
- Manage and maintain vendor contracts and payments
- In partnership with the CET, identify additional opportunities to serve the customer by understanding Prologis’ value-added products and services (Prologis Essentials, etc.)
- All other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Requires a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus five years’ experience in administrative role or related field and/or training.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to tactfully communicate via email with customers, vendors, and internal team members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks daily with efficiency and accuracy. Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach.
- Ability to carry out specific oral and written instructions.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Ability to collaborate with operations, accounting and leasing team members to complete various projects and assignments.
- Ability to use computer software and web-based applications.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 22:54:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!