Job title: Real Estate Executive Assistant
Company: Nicole Reed Real Estate, Inc.
Job description: We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Function as the main point of contact for the principal broker, buyers agents and team
- Input MLS listings and process and coordinate transactions (new construction)
- Create mail and drip campaigns, coordinate client appreciation events and gifting
- Follow-up on leads, manage website, track client and team progress and etc.
- Real Estate industry experience and strong interest to grow in real estate is required for this job
- Real Estate License is preferred for this job
- 2-5 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Can work on a deadline and handle private client information
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly organized with strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Multiple Listing Service software
- Mac and PC proficiency is a must
- Bilingual writing and speaking a plus (Spanish)
- Knowledgeable and quick learner of software systems kvCORE, Buildium, Canva, and etc.
Nicole Reed Real Estate, Inc. (NRRE) is a full-service real estate agency offering services to both individuals and businesses in residential and commercial real estate, property management, and credit repair. Rated one of the top premier agencies serving the Richmond and Tri-City areas of Virginia with offices located in Chester, VA helping you build wealth through real estate.
Location: Chester, VA
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:35:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!