Job title: Real Estate Listing Salesperson- No Experience Required
Company: RMG Real Estate
Job description: Partner with an AMBITIOUS Team
We are one of the top Real Estate companies in Alaska and we are looking to add to our Wasilla, Alaska branch.
- Are you an ambitious, self-motivated, and focused individual?
- Are you a goal digger and driven to succeed?
- Are you seeking a rewarding full-time sales position?
- Do you want a career and not just a job?
- Looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities?
- Are you looking to join a team of intentional individuals focused on growth?We are looking for an enthusiastic listing specialist to join our team. You’ll act as the client’s main point of contact from the first conversation to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us.We are a tight-knit company that is invested in our team members and our clients. If you are interested in taking your career and your life to the next level, you should apply now because we would love to talk to you!
You may be a great fit for our team!
- Networking to prospect for new clients through networking, calling, connecting with your friends and family.
- Consult with clients about their real estate goals.
- Write offers, be a resource about the sales process, and be an advocate on behalf of the client.
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction goal.
- Communicate with the in-house TC to help facilitate a smooth closing process.
- Maintain market knowledge to be an overall resource (training is available for data analysis).
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close.
- Be a resource to clients with any questions or concerns they may have throughout the sales process.
- Attend RMG functions and sponsored events.
- Current Alaska Real Estate license or plan on obtaining the license.
- Customer service skills are essential.
- Independent, goal-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools, systems, technology, and marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Exercise active listening and good questioning skills to discover client needs.
- Desire to work on a team that is vibrant, fun, and achieves goals.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and have own vehicle.
We are excited you are considering this opportunity to join our growing TEAM!
Building WEALTH and WHOLENESS with everyone we serve.
A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems, and opportunities.
Fun, Loyalty, Professionalism, Market Knowledge, Respect, Growth, Trust.
God, Family, Business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter.
Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe, and self.
Location: Wasilla, AK
Job date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:31:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!