Job title: Real Estate Marketing-social Media Coordinator
Company: DOUGLAS ELLIMAN REAL ESTATE
Job description: The Ariel Cohen team at Douglas Elliman is searching for an entry-level Real Estate Marketing and Social Media Coordinator that will take the team to new heights through strategic marketing, and intentional exposure. The Real Estate Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for the growth, exposure, and online presence of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our firm’s marketing, operations, and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. The ideal candidate is creative and armed with ideas about how to better market properties, generate team exposure, and cement an unforgettable presence in New York City’s real estate market.
If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input, start your application today!
MUST RESIDE IN NYC. Please note this is a part-time position and the salary is commensurate with experience.
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Consistently update all website and social media content so it is fresh and current
- Respond to all social media direct messages and comments
- Manage our social media calendar, inclusive of planning and posting daily content in line with the annual marketing calendar
- Visit listings to create content and informative, yet engaging listing and neighborhood reels and posts
- Write property descriptions in a way that truly captures the listing, and encourages prospects to tour the listing
- Create monthly Newsletters that are creative, informative and engaging to our readers
- Create Coming Soon, Just Listed, Just Sold marketing assets, and assist the sales team to support new listing launches
- Support the team by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure team growth
- Analytics reporting on owned channel performance (social, email, SMS, influencer, affiliate, and web) and strategies for growing lead gen, engagement, web traffic, and revenue
- MUST RESIDE IN NYC
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, PR or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an Ad, PR or Marketing Agency, or Real Estate environment required
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.)
- Ability to think creatively about how to leverage each marketing platform to achieve the best and highest results
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Positive team player. This is a fast paced and ever changing environment where you must be prepared for every possible outcome.
- Ability to think strategically and develop marketing campaigns that are successful and trackable
- Ability to develop innovative forward design concepts
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills with great attention to detail and grasp of brand voice
- Please note this position is strictly a Marketing and Social Media position
- This is a part-time position and the salary is commensurate with experience
- MUST RESIDE IN NYC.
At Douglas Elliman, we are passionate about delivering exceptional client experiences through unmatched reach and outsized influence in the world’s biggest markets. Douglas Elliman Real Estate is backed by over a century’s worth of insights and expertise. Above all, we are passionate about delivering unparalleled experiences. From sales, rentals, and new development to mortgages and title insurance, our agents are relentless advocates for our clients. Our team is the top in the industry—they have access to the best and most reliable information and education, allowing them to expertly advise at every stage
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Tue, 24 May 2022 22:02:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!