Job title: Real Estate Outside Sales
Company: Enhance Property Solutions
Job description: Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role, you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, apply now!
Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Purchase property from our clients by being a problem-solver who builds rapport and pinpoints the needs of clients and offers them solutions
- Create budgets and comps for each property appointment set for you
- Source additional deal opportunities
- Achieve offers made, contracts signed, and appointments targets
- Keep all CRM information up to date
- Continuously follow up with all existing leads in our database until the deal is either closed or the property has been sold
- This position requires a self-motivated, growth-oriented person open to new ideas, change, and coaching
Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Is easily able to build relationships
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- General real estate knowledge is a plus but not required
- A grasp of the real estate market is a plus but not required
We are a quickly growing, progressive, and diversified, real estate investment and development firm that does new-home construction, house-flipping, wholesaling, and management of our rentals – residential and commercial. We’re a people-focused company whose motto is “transforming communities one house at a time.” Passion and integrity are at the heart of our foundation. We cultivate curiosity, genuine concern, open and honest communication, and accountability and transparency from the top down. We provide A-players with the chance to achieve a level of excellence beyond their imagination.
Extreme ownership Stewardship Hard work Integrity Personal and professional development
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 22:51:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!