Job title: Real Estate Photographer / Videographer – CONTRACT
Company: Karya Property Management
Job description: We are looking for a CONTRACT only photographer / videographer! Must live in the Las Vegas area or surrounding area and is open to traveling without reimbursement.
*Have a strong real estate portfolio. Candidates must also provide a digital portfolio during the application process.
**NOTE: Applicants should have their own camera, computer, and video editing software.
The Photographer / Videographer performs a wide range of duties, including the following:
- Photograph apartments & homes listed provided by the Marketing team.
- Meets managers and/or property teams on-site and performs photo sessions.
- Take photo shoots of interior and exterior site – E.g., common room, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, pool etc.
- Ensure quality photo composition, angles, and positioning of the space taken.
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting, contrast, and watermarks.
- Independently operates, maintains, and sets up all photography, video, audio, and lighting equipment. Displays comprehensive knowledge of all equipment used (e.g. Gimbal)
- Possesses a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive.
- Is comfortable working with a diverse range of different personalities and is able to accept constructive feedback.
- Researches industry and competitor trends and suggests new content ideas.
- Interview individuals and attend meetings to obtain items for publication–a courteous speaker is a must!
- Collaborate closely with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Manages media by importing and backing up all media files.
- Retouches, exports, compresses and uploads videos and photographs to the cloud.
- Must have experience in Real Estate / Strong portfolio in Real Estate
- Must provide a digital portfolio during the interview process
- Return date of all edited and ready files should be up to 10 days or less from the date of shooting. All files need to be delivered within 5 days and have maximum 10 days for the final approval.
- W9, COI and NDA signed by all contractors
- At least 2 years of the college experience in Digital Cinematography and Film, Photography, Art/Fine Arts, or a related field is required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Certifications in similar fields will also be considered..
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines.
- Must be proficient using specialized software such as Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Premier Pro).
- Retouch-Editing Required: Provide us the final product with good quality.
- Demonstrate the ability to use a DSLR camera for producing videos and taking photographs under our brand guidelines. Please note that your DSLR camera must have the ability to shoot in AEB mode and features a wide-angle lens.
- Interior Video equipment capable of 1080p/60fps with a professional setup
- A Drone with Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) Photography and 1080p/60fps Videography capabilities. A license is required, but not at the time of hiring.
- Candidates should be able to create a set for recording and use various lighting equipment and backdrops. Prepare video snippets as needed for a variety of platforms.
- Must have experience filming, directing, and video editing.
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 22:14:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!