Job title: Real Estate Portfolio Manager
Job description: Our client is looking for an experienced Real Estate Portfolio Manager to join their team in New York! This is an opportunity to work for a reputable company, as well as work in a family cultured environment! They offer a great benefits package, along with competitive pay!
- Coordinate with Market Leaders on the creation and execution of asset plans. This is accomplished by:
- Disposition review recommendations
- Justification of CapEx programs
- Setting and modifying leasing targets
- Reviewing budgets
- Assessing lease-up strategies and projections
- Performance reviews (NPI dashboards / market benchmark performance)
- Provide guidance and direction for major processes and lead in the execution of those processes. This includes:
- Central coordination of the asset planning process involving Property Experience (Engineers and Property Managers), leasing representatives and Market Leaders.
- Lead on execution of annual portfolio valuations.
- Work as an independent trusted agent in dealing with external capital partners for both debt and equity.
- Central point of communication on asset performance, decision justifications, exceptions, authority level issues, covenant compliance, budget approvals etc.
- Consulted resource on joint venture and property management agreement negotiations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to apply education and experience at a consistently high level of performance, both in quantity and quality;
- Ability to handle stress under rapidly changing circumstances and goals;
- Ability to consistently, frequently and effectively collaborate with individuals and groups face-to-face, telephonically and via electronic media;
- Exceptional ability to adapt, to innovate and to comply with company policies and culture, along with all applicable laws and the highest ethical standards;
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time, whether alone or working with people in close proximity to you.
- Ability to manage stressful situations with incomplete information and resources with consistent attendance and punctuality for in-office work;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
- 5+ years of real estate investment and/or asset management experience
- Experience with lease transaction decision making
- Proficient in Argus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with effectively managing and developing a group of Analysts
- Able to work independently
- Must be dependable and a self-starter
- Skilled at addressing issues upfront by encouraging a constructive dialogue
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:09:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!