Job title: Real Estate Property Accountant – Hiring Immediately
Job description: Description
Real Estate Property Accountant – Hiring Immediately
Our client has won Best Place to Work in Boston for the past 5yrs running – focused on development and investment opportunities in Boston and the surrounding region. They specialize in commercial, residential, and industrial investments and they do some development. Culture is hands down one of the best we have seen. They believe in diversity, open-door policy, and promoting heavily from within.
They are looking for a Property Accountant who will have a dynamic set of assets they’re responsible for all the reporting & analysis over.
Some of their employee reviews:
“Coworkers are personable and supportive”
“Company overall has a family-oriented environment”
Property Accountant Responsibilities:
– Financial statement preparation
– Conduct routine audits. Provide budget for actual variance analysis
– Maintain, reconcile and record monthly third party property management accounting
– Work on special projects and ad hoc reporting as requested
– Month-end closing procedure
– Maintain confidentiality and protect the operations by keeping information confidential
– Heavy exposure to asset management, acquisitions, dispositions, and other depts
Property Accountant Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
– Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience in real estate/construction/development
– Experience with Yardi and Argus an plus, not mandatory
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively up, down, and across the organization.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 03:28:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!