Job title: Real Estate Property Accountant
Job description: Description
Real Estate Property Accountant
Our client was founded in 1951, it is a vertically integrated commercial real estate firm. With over 150 years of combined hands-on leasing and management experience, our client efforts enable them to continuously outperform the market. The company is located just outside of Boston, MA in Burlington, MA. The company is dedicated to enhancing the tenant’s experience and making it a positive one. The client’s portfolio consists of land, office, R&D/flex, industrial, retail, mixed-use, and self-storage properties, with holdings throughout New England and beyond.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Property Accountant who is a self-motivated individual that exemplifies a high degree of professionalism and has the ability to manage priorities in a dynamic environment. The Property Accountant is responsible to provide expertise to process, review and evaluate the financial transactions of an assigned portfolio. Our client is located just outside of Boston, MA in Burlington, MA.
Some of their employee reviews:
“Fantastic company to work for who values their employees and fosters a healthy work culture.”
“Learned a lot of useful skills. Expanded on skills I already had.”
What’s In It For You:
– Competitive Pay
– Opportunity for Growth
– Strong Job Security
– Professional Atmosphere
– Good Work Environment and Culture
Real Estate Property Accountant Responsibilities:
– Review and analyze general ledger balances, reconcile bank accounts and prepare monthly journal entries.
– Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
– Prepare tenant statements, monitor the accounts receivable aging, reconcile tenant accounts, and perform any necessary collections.
– Process the monthly mortgage, escrow payments, and other recurring payables.
– Coordinate tenant periodic expense reconciliations and billings.
Real Estate Property Accountant Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
– 3 to 5 years of general accounting or property accounting experience.
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively up, down, and across the organization.
– Experienced with Yardi
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 01:28:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!