Job title: Real Estate Salesperson
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Seattle-Mount Baker office is looking for a professional Real Estate Salesperson to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Salesperson’s responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be 18+
- Excellent Culture and Diversity
- 401K plan Offered
- Great Internal Support Team
- Part-time (case-by-case basis)
- Estimated Commissions between $65,000 to $90,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $65000 – 90000 per year
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Fri, 20 May 2022 22:18:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!