Job title: Real Estate Senior Property Accountant
Job description: Description
Real Estate Senior Property Accountant
Our client is one of the country’s leading residential management firms specializing in delivering unmatched customer service and maintaining exceptional quality standards. They have 80 assets under management equating to around 11,000 units mainly in MA, but also in NH and RI several hundred billion in value. The company is environmentally aware and committed to sustainable construction and management practices.
They are looking for a Senior Property Accountant who will be responsible for accounting and external financial reporting for a portfolio of properties encompassing the full spectrum of transaction processing, general ledger analysis, external financial reporting, annual audit preparation, and ownership distributions.
Some of their employee reviews:
“Good benefits, 401k match, dental and vision were added in the last few years as well.”
“Good properties will sell themselves. Opportunities for growth within the company.”
What’s In It For You:
– $85k-$95k/year pay rate
– Strong Opportunity for Personal Growth
– Family Oriented Environment
– Outstanding onboarding and training program
– Comprehensive benefit packages
– Strong Job Security
– Professional Atmosphere
Senior Property Accountant Responsibilities:
– Record monthly gross potential rents, loss/gain to lease, and vacancy.
– Review and analyze monthly general ledger activity, research and resolve with property
management personnel and record any adjusting or reclassifying entries necessary.
– Monitor available cash on an ongoing basis.
– Complete month-end closing and prepare and submit periodic reporting packages to lenders and/or investors.
– Perform all monthly account reconciliations and update supporting analytical schedules on a timely basis
Senior Property Accountant Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
– Minimum of 7 years of accounting and 3 years residential property (multi-family housing) experience.
– Experience with Yardi software required.
– Proficiency with Excel and other MS applications.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Expected salary: $85000 – 95000 per year
Location: Braintree, MA
Job date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 00:52:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!