Job title: Receptionist – Optical – Bilingual
Company: Eyeglass World
Job description: Company Description
National Vision manages more than 200 Vision Centers brought to you by Walmart across the country, each located conveniently inside the nation’s largest retailer, Walmart. Vision Center brought to you by Walmart is your one stop shop for all your prescription eyewear needs.
For more details about Vision Centers by Walmart, visit .
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
As the face of our stores, Doctors Receptionists are responsible for greeting customers promptly, keeping organized patient records and helping patient schedules flow smoothly. They keep patient flow efficient, assisting the optometrist by conducting pre-screenings and testing prior to the Doctor’s examination. They’re the glue to our operations, helping everyone to stay on track.
How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with National Vision protocol.
- Conduct accurate and timely pre-testing of patients.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the next day’s appointments.
- Keep store tidy and presentable according to company guidelines and policies.
- Prepare and maintain sales sheets and records in accounting/inventory application.
- Assist and maintain appropriate professional relations with the Optometrist, other National Vision associates, and customers.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is preferred.
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
Taking Care of our People
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
Please see our website to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Anaheim, CA
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 01:58:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!