Job title: Recruiting Admin
Job description: Job Description:
General Responsibilities: Successfully develop and implement recruiting strategies for ABM Aviation’s field operations in order to ensure required staffing level.
Specific Duties/Essential Job Functions: (Other duties may be assigned)
- – Develop recruiting strategies/identify and source candidates.
- – Screen resumes/applications/interview applicants.
- – Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- – Conduct New Hire Orientation sessions.
- – Support operational management in all areas of the recruitment and selection process.
- – Prepare HR/Recruiting Reports
- – Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers etc.
- – Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities.
- – Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: (The Physical Demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- – The individual may be required to stand, walk, and climb stairs for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- – Individual may be required to talk, hear, and use hands to handle or feel, for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- – Individual may be required to lift up to 75 pounds or more for up to 2/3 of the work shift.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- – The work environment has a moderate noise level.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements described herein are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.)
- – Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.
- – Must also possess and utilize listening skills.
- – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- – Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
General Company Requirements:
- – Employee must comply with the Company’s uniform and grooming standards and must wear his or her SIDA badge/Airport ID at all times.
- – Employee must comply with all guidelines and policies set forth in the Air Serv Corporation Employee Handbook. These policies include, but are not limited to, the Company’s Zero Tolerance Discrimination and Harassment Policy, Retaliation Policy, Ethics Policy, and Security Policy. Employee must also comply with regulatory agency requirements, including, but not limited to, the ADA, ACAA, DOT, TSA, FAA and Federal, State and Local authorities.
At least 1 year of recruiting experience required.
Experience recruiting for a large company preferred. Previous aviation industry experience preferred.
Overall: Must be 18 years of age or older. Must submit to and pass a drug screening. Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge, and Customs Seal (if applicable)
About Us: ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes – from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
Location: Dulles, VA
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 22:18:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!