Job title: Recruitment Marketing Assistant – Driver Hiring Center (Advertising and Social Media)
Job description: POSITION SUMMARY:
The Recruitment Marketing Assistant – Driver Hiring Center will be responsible for recruitment marketing and social media marketing to help Penske reach truck driver candidates and share our career opportunities. You will help to promote brand awareness and share our story. This is a fun and creative position that supports our driver staffing needs with innovative solutions.
In this hourly role, you will primarily support processes around social media, recruitment collateral, and media monitoring. This role will oversee all driver opening advertising needs – online, in print, and on social. It will report to the Director – Employment Brand and Social Media and will be based in our corporate offices in Reading, PA with the possibility for a hybrid arrangement.
Preferred candidates for the role will have prior experience in recruiting, social media, and must have excellent writing skills.
– Create and post on various social media platforms as well as update social media calendar
– Assist with media campaigns, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads campaigns
– Monitor company websites and media partner sites for candidate experience and company digital reputation monitoring
– Audit and make updates to job board and media partner sites
– Oversee event management system, reporting and social sharing of events
– Maintains various reports such as social media metrics, source tag reports, sourcing reports, event reports, etc.
– As needed, provide recruitment support such as offer letter generation, phone screening, job posting, and events to support other members of the recruiting team
– Other duties and projects as assigned
– Associate’s degree equivalent from two-year college; or at least 2 years of similar related experience required.
– Excellent writing skills demonstrating creativity are required.
– Candidates with prior recruitment marketing, social media, and recruitment sourcing support highly preferred
– Prior experience using technology including recruiting software required. Specific tools such as Taleo, other ATS technologies, Hootsuite, job board resume search tools, and candidate management tools highly preferred.
– Bilingual, fluent English/Spanish written and verbal communication a plus
– Basic understanding of graphic design principles a plus.
– Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
– Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit to learn more.
Job date: Sun, 29 May 2022 03:21:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!