Job title: Regional Director of Sales and Marketing Shaner Hotels
Company: Shaner Operating Corp
Job description: Shaner has an immediate opportunity for a Regional Director of Sales and Marketing to join our team.
The Regional Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for working closely with the hotel leadership teams to generate revenue at all properties in his/her designated region. S/he must possess outstanding communications, team leadership and organizational skills. S/he will be known as someone who brings high energy and passion to the Team, as well as someone who is a strong business partner with all departments at all levels up and down the organization. S/he will have a demonstrated ability to exercise innovation in solving problems, manage deadlines/shifting priorities, and be highly organized. The individual will possess excellent judgment, maturity and the highest level of ethical standards. This key leader will be expected to demonstrate the ability to take on an expanded long-term leadership role for the company as it continues to evolve. We must reinforce that strong ethical standards are of the highest importance.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in Franchise Hospitality field (focus on sales, marketing, and/or digital experience).
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Independent Hotels and Brand systems within Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Choice and other brands as assigned
- Outstanding communications, training, team leadership and development, and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- A minimum of 65-75% travel required (via automobile and airplane); ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Prefer 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality, marketing or business-related focus.
- Knowledge of sales systems such as Delphi, CI/TI, One Source and other brand tools and systems.
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage programing to effectively oversee full, select and extended stay brands.
Location: State College, PA
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 22:12:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!