Job title: Registered Nurse – RN – Health Management Rare
Company: CVS Health
Job description: Job Description
**Work schedule 4/10’s (Monday thru Friday) 9 am to 8 pm est or Monday thru Friday start time 8 am or 9 am est with a split shift.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) on the Health Management team, you will optimize our members’ level of wellness and independence by avoiding unnecessary hospitalizations or service duplication, provide continuity of care, cost containment, and improve clinical and financial outcomes resulting in improved quality of life. You are the link between the member, the providers, the payer, and the community. The registered nurse in this role will use their excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and members.
As a Health Management Nurse you will…
Use your clinical expertise to conduct telephonic health assessments and provide appropriate education and clinical inventions to members in multiple disease populations. Develop deep relationships with members and/or their caregivers functioning as a resource and advocate to enhance quality of care. Work autonomously and collaborate with multidisciplinary/multi-setting healthcare teams to coordinate quality, cost-effective care and minimize fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system.
Our Health Management Nurses are eligible to work from home after completion of our training program which can vary from 4 to 8 weeks.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRzrPkLhdjE
***Candidate MUST live and be licensed in the state of South Carolina***
A Registered Nurse that must hold an unrestricted license in their state of residence, with multi-state/compact privileges and have the ability to be licensed in all non-compact states.
- Minimum 5 years as an RN- recent clinical experience preferably in a hospital, home care or similar setting.
- Required to train remotely for 4-8 weeks.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A Registered Nurse must hold an unrestricted license in their state of residence, with multi-state/compact privileges and have the ability to be licensed in all non-compact states, territories and the District of Columbia based on the needs of the business.
- Many states’ licensing bodies have their own requirements regarding the COVID-19 vaccines that apply to this role and are separate from the requirements of CVSHealth. A Registered Nurse must ensure that their vaccine or reasonable accommodation status meets state mandate requirements and complete any paperwork if necessary. The District of Columbia Department of Health (DC Health) has the most stringent vaccine mandate. DC Health announced on March 1, 2022 all health care professionals licensed in the District of Columbia must have a COVID-19 vaccine and booster or request a reasonable accommodation. These requirements are subject to change. For more information, please refer to https://doh.force.com/ver/s/vaccinereporting
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Certified Case Manager Certification is a plus
- Previous telephonic/telehealth experience in health care
- Epic software experience
RN Diploma, Associates or Bachelors in Nursing
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location: Columbia, SC
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:31:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!